Account Executive -Public Sector
Geneva, SwitzerlandJob ID R038685 Date posted Oct. 02, 2019
Account Executive – Public Sector
Geneva - Suisse Romandie
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be endless. Within our Public Sales team we are looking for an Account Executive to join our top-calibre team in Switzerland.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your dreams and full potential.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources.
- Advising customers on strategic business and technology solutions.
- Serves as a single point of contact to customer, responsible for overall strategy, and management.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive level decision makers, influencers and internal stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of selling IT technology solutions and services, large and long sales cycles, requests for proposals.
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers.
- Collaborative, effective teamplayer.
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills.
- Native French speaker, English fluent.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Public sector sales experience
Closing Date: January 10th 2020
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
At Dell Technologies we recognize the importance of reflecting the world's diversity within our workforce and we are committed to supporting equal employment opportunity. Make no mistake; diversity is a way of life at Dell Technologies.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.