VMware Software Development Intern
Yerevan, ArmeniaJob ID R1904000 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- Pursuing a university degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
- Strong analytical and research skills with ability to work independently
Duration of the internship is 6 months.
Why our Internship Program is the best:
- Real-life projects - Excellent opportunities for technical and personal development.
- Mentorship - expert engineers will help you achieve your full potential.
- Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
- Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.