Senior Advisor, Product Management (F5)
Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R86796 Date posted Jul. 02, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Advidor of Product Management on our Enterprise Infrastructure Solution team in China.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
- Working with partner F5 to come out business strategy to grow China business
- Working with sales to review pipeline and help to close deals with sales
- Provide training to BDM and Sales
- Support sales ordering issues
- Lead marketing programs
- We favor someone who has technical background on Dell infrasture as well as networking, so that he can pick up on F5 product/solution knowledge without much trouble, and in the future, he can be the first point on technical support or solution advisory to the Dell team. However, we are also not looking for someone with a pure technical background, as the other 40-50% of the job also requires someone who plays the role of BDM or field engagement.