Analyst, Sales Operations(English Speaking)
Xiamen, ChinaJob ID R045295 Date posted Nov. 22, 2019
- Be responsible to manage a group of key focus accounts from premier page perspective.
- Own the direct account relationship and be the contact point for customer on premier-related issue.
- Provide end to end premier maintenance support to update Customer/Page info (shipping / billing etc.) and configurations.
- Customer Facing:
- Participates on Customer Conference calls or briefing upon request.
- Participate in Customer Quarterly Operations Reviews when appropriate.
- Participates in B2B implementation.
- Be responsible to onboard customers on premier page upon request.
- Proactively ensure page availability & bundles validity for customer. Auditing accounts to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Manage Custom Configurations, mostly responsible for customized pages. Always collaborate with BCM, OPM, and Protect the Site teams to protect the site- mainly associated with the performance and/or stability issues.
- Analyze & review page activeness quarterly. Own and drive to meet CM metrics. Drive post mortem with Helpdesk or cross functional team on premier related issues.
- Own the resolution of online PO issues. Contacts appropriate stakeholder to resolve issues. Ensure smooth processing of online orders by working with order processing team to address the issue.
- Engage customer or sales on EOL changes with no replacement / price. Manages front-end sustainment solution through work with cross-functional teams for escalation avoidance.
- Ensure contract compliance (using various tools) & be responsible to create and update Catalog Manager Instructions (CMIs) for assigned accounts.
- Mandatory UAT testing specific to customer base or profile
- Be responsible for the Online Cost of Dissatisfaction; follow up and feedback to stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Sales, Business Marketing or any related field.
- Customer orientated
- Working experience in sales /marketing/customer service (>3 years) will be an advantage
- ability to communication (read & written) in English
- Strong competency in driving for result, customer focus and negotiation skills
- Cross functional experience