Account Manager 3, Inside Sales
Xiamen, ChinaJob ID R95353 Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Sells Dell’s products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
- Functions as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution.
- Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory.
- Involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, services.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Above 2 years of relevant experience in account sales. College degree or above.
- Basic knowledge of IT industry and products. Selling experience in IT industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in English reading and writing, can handle basic conversations.
- Ability to create/execute an action plan to make unsolicited contact with targeted people to capture interest for further discussion.
- Proactive. Ability to establish and accelerate forward motion toward desired sales objective.
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- An individual professional development plan
- Formal and informal training