Sr. Solution Architect – Structured Data (f/m)
Warsaw, PolandJob ID R87347 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019
Sr. Solution Architect – Structured Data (f/m)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Solution Architect – Structured Data in Warsaw.
When our customers are looking for IT consulting expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are experts in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After thorough consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
The Dell EMC Solution Architect is expected to be recognized as a leader, providing technology, analytical and architectural Subject Matter Expertise (SME). He/she provides technical leadership across whole project life-cycle to design, deliver, operate and handover of service project. Shows strong architectural skills to lead the solution design process and further deployment. Demonstrates strong practical hands-on experience for installation, configuration, development, troubleshooting and tuning in his/her focus area. Displays solid listening and persuading skills for solution construction and justification.
- Designs Dell technologies solutions and participates in its installation, customization and integration across projects of moderate and large scale and complexity. Configures advanced technology solutions and/or integrates solution architectures.
- Provides technical leadership during the implementation of an engagement. Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations. Proactively alerts project management and the sales team of potential problems and solutions.
- Evaluates and analyzes systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations for service improvements
- Diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for solutions and corresponding products within his/her area of expertise
- Develops and cultivate strong customer relationships ensuring a 'customer for life' relationship. Holds responsibility for driving the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Supports creation of proposals, articulates benefits of solutions and services, provides solution estimation.
- Leading project quality assurance activities, including performing technical QA reviews on components for a team and performing QA reviews of documentation.
- Proven knowledge of structured data ecosystems, including databases, data warehouse, ETL technologies, products and environments. Practical experience of 5+ years.
- Experience with database platforms including Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Experience with multi-terabyte data warehouses. Middleware industry standards and open source solutions.
- Experience integrating DELL EMC servers, networking and storage as well as competitors.
- Technical knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux Operating System. Experience managing, supporting and architecting large, complex infrastructure solutions.
- Strong analysis and communication skills and the ability to develop solutions to customer’s challenges.
- Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Experience with Mission Critical applications (like SAP HANA).
- Experience with Hadoop.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.