Sales Engineer Consultant
Warsaw, PolandJob ID R44779 Date posted Apr. 02, 2019
Sales Engineer Consultant
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Compute & Networking Department at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Sales EngineerConsultant to join our team in Warsaw, Poland and promote infrastructure solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology solutions.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As we further strengthen our commercial business in Poland, we are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer focused exclusively on infrastructure solutions Dell EMC offers to customers.
Sales Engineer provides high-level technical expertise in support of sales and pre-sales activities in the assigned market. In this role you will cover Dell EMC Infrastructure Solutions Group portfolio with main focus on x86 servers, HCI, midrange storage and networking technology. As the Systems Engineer you will have the ability to assist Dell EMC customers with architectural efforts, regardless of size and scope. You will partner with a customer Account Manager counter-part and other specialty teams to translate functional and technical requirements of our customers into infrastructure solutions and ensure success within the assigned territory.
Key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet sales targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary.
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimized architecture.
- Presenting and marketing the design and value of proposed Dell EMC solutions and business case to\ customers and Dell EMC management teams.
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels.
- Possessing strong, detailed product / technology / software / industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in technical consultative pre-sales of infrastructure solutions
- Thorough understanding of servers, networking, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI's and RFP's.
- Strong Communication skills combined with ability to present to all levels of the IT organization
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Strong written and verbal knowledge of English and Polish language.
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification or similar desired.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this recruitment process.
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes.
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.