Account Executive for Large Commercial - Finance and Insurance sectors
Warsaw, PolandJob ID R83656 Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
Account Executive for Large Commercial
Finance and Insurance Sectors
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell EMC will be second to none. Within our Large Commercial Sales department, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our top-caliber team in Warsaw, Poland.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing customers in the financial and insurance sector. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell EMC’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA)
- Extensive experience in technology sales, including a minimum of 7 years of experience in sales to the Finance and Insurance sectors, being recognized as a top performer.
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell EMC
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down combined with ability to communicate freely in English and Polish language.
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell EMC’s customers
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to EMC Computer Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this recruitment process.
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to EMC Computer Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes.
Please, be aware that your consent for EMC Computer Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.