Consultant-Advanced Cyber Defense
VirginiaJob ID R66854 Date posted Sep. 24, 2018
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
RSA, The Security Division of Dell, is the premier provider of security solutions for business acceleration, helping the world's leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. RSA's information-centric approach to security guards the integrity and confidentiality of information throughout its lifecycle. No matter where it moves, who accesses it or how it is used.
This is a senior position within RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice. The Consultant for the Advance Cyber Defense Practice (ACD) will be responsible for customer development and delivery of advanced cyber defense professional service offerings across global commercial and/or public sector theaters. Theaters include Advance Persistent Threat (APT), Breach Readiness, Incident Response/Discovery, SOC/CERT operations process, architecture/design and/or Proactive Network Defense strategy, implementation and operations redesign/implementation (PND).
The Consultant will operate within a diverse teaming environment across multiple cyber defense and security disciplines within adjacent technical functions, products teams and service areas. Responsible for capability development to the practice and customer technology solutions management.
- Work as a subject matter consultant with adjacent practice delivery functional leaders to delivery structured breach readiness assessments, APT threat analysis, SOC/CERT process, operation implementation, APT PND email operations, intelligence analysis, incident response, research and identification of APT indicators of compromise (IoC) and predictive attack vector/exploitation analysis.
- Provide support to customer governance risk, compliance (GRC) and/or identity and access management assessments and design strategies incorporating APT threat landscape considerations.
- Design and implement specialized training content and competence/effectiveness assessments in areas of practice.
- Research, identify and incorporate advanced cyber defense enhancements and new solutions from the field.
- Deep understating of SOC operations and enablement of intelligence driven CIRT. Expertise in Behavioral analytics and threat intelligence.
- Ability to write SOC Run books, processes and procedures.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated operational ability of IT Security Operations, malware analysis, reverse engineering, Incident Response, Remediation, Mitigation, Advance Persistent Threat (APT), Cyber Threat Intelligence, Computer Forensics and malicious logic/code triage and analysis.
- APT remediation and mitigation experience
- Ability to function in a geographically dispersed matrix environment with adjacent functional teams, partners and/or consulting staff.
- Ability to present and communicate both orally and written to customer senior leaders, technical consulting staff and/or partner organizations.
- High level of written and spoken English plus fluent local language will be required.
- Bachelor Degree (IT Security/Technical) ideally.
- Preferably 4-8 Years (Commercial and/or Defense Information Security Operations) in a Consulting/technical delivery role.
- Should have the experience of penetration testing in recognized
Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience of leading consultancy team at customer site is mandatory
- Working in a SOC is desirable
- Security clearance is desirable but not essential.
- Must speak fluent English plus local language.
- Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM),
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH).
- GIAC Computer Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- GIAC Certified Pen Tester (GPEN).
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years relevant experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got what it takes to provide world-class tech support in a complex information infrastructure environment, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Closing date: 10/29/18