SAP Consultant - Virtustream
VietnamJob ID R35686 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
SAP Consultant - Virtustream (Japanese Speaking)
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
The culture here at Virtustream is entrepreneurial, driven and exciting. Being at the forefront of cloud technology means we adapt to change rapidly. This makes for an exciting and dynamic work environment. We are always on the lookout for ways to improve through automation and we provide you the autonomy for finding better ways to do things. See something that you think would work better a different way, tell us and we support the next steps.
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
- Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements.
- Technical expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation.
- Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Participates in installation, customization, and integration of an Dell solution.
- Works on complex projects and manages multiple work streams.
- Defines and authors deliverables. Delivers projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
- Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements.
- Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews.
- Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- May provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Independently analyzes large amounts of data, provide logical options, create and delivery correct documentation, sound work products and deliverable to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Speaking competency in both English and Japanese to be able to support customers based in Japan.
- SAP migration experience.
- Advanced Trouble shooting skills in SAP System Administration, SAP Netweaver Administration
- SAP Netweaver Technical certification preferred
- Experience with HANA and/or S/4HANA systems Administration and Upgrades
- Expert Knowledge of SAP system installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and upgrades
- Hands-on SAP BASIS troubleshooting experience in multiple SAP components like ECC,BW,CRM,XI/PI/PO, Solman, NW Gateway, Fiori, SAP HANA and other databases
- Experience with performance measuring and monitoring of SAP systems
- Hands On and Expert Knowledge in configuring and Administering SOLMAN
- Hands On and Expert Knowledge in Administering Oracle and ASE
- Hands on Experience in troubleshooting the 3rd Party tools with SAP
- Expert knowledge and Hands on Experience in SAP Refresh Procedures using LAMA/Libelle tool
- SAP Application support experience, preferably in outsourced environments
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (e.g./Linux & Windows) and relational databases
- Ability to conduct research into and troubleshoot all SAP application issues
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive -all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.