Inside Sales Account Manager - Public
Vienna, AustriaJob ID R30224 Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
Inside Sales Account Manager for Public
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell EMC is the place to be. Within our sales team, we are looking for a Inside Sales to work as part of our team based in Vienna.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Individual contributors responsible for selling Dell EMC's products, solutions and services to specified German customer segments. This position is quota carrying, meaning there is a quarterly Revenue target to reach.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationships
- Negotiate effectively and maintain relationships with both clients and partners
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Focuses on passionate delivery of a positive and rewarding customer experience according to Dell EMC standards
- Increases line of business penetration mainly, Retention/Development focusing on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing Dell EMC customers
- Acquisition focusing on identifying, targeting, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills: be able to communicate in German & English
- Ability to recommend business IT solutions considering customer needs and Dell EMC interests. Good hardware knowledge (clients, server infrastructure, storage, back-up system), general software knowledge, service knowledge
- Customer focus and experienced in complex sales/business situation
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work/sales experience
- Related, industry or segment experience, an asset
- Drive for results & priority setting
Salary starting from: 45 600€/ annual gross
Salary split: 60/40
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.