Security Solutions Engineer, London, UK (Remote) - Secureworks Sales
London, United Kingdom, Remote - United Kingdom (All Other);Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)Job ID R046023 Date posted Nov. 28, 2019
Security Solutions Engineer – UK (remote) – Secureworks Sales
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300 billion threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Security Solutions Engineers support sales teams in new client acquisition and revenue growth delivering product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Secureworks solutions. They will coordinate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales Leadership to ensure that Secureworks solutions are timely, appropriate and supported by strong sales tools.
The portfolio is comprised of:
Security Management and Orchestration, Vulnerability Management Services, Advanced Threat Services, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Services, Cloud Security, Emergency and Proactive Incident Response, Strategic Advisory Services, Security Program Development, Risk Management, Controls and Compliance, and Adversarial Security Testing, Threat Detection Response (TDR) and Managed Detection Response (MDR)
- Engaging with customers to understand their requirements and communicate the technical value of all relevant Secureworks solutions
- Responsibility for the full pre sales cycle - delivering customer technical briefings, presentations/demonstrations, writing technical white papers, responding to RFI/RFP’s, Proof of Concepts (PoCs) etc.
- Seeking out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing technical relationships
- Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients and prospective clients.
- Present Secureworks services from a technical and business perspective.
- Travel is required to meet customers in the UK and Ireland
- Demonstrable experience of pre sales or sales/solutions engineering in IT security, preferably Manged Security Services
- One or more certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), CCSP, PCI, QSA, CEH
- Understanding of Managed Security Services (MSS) and Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
- Exposure to MSS Platform/SIEM, Cloud Security, EDR/Advance Endpoints, IDS, NGFW and other security controls
- Proven experience of working with enterprise customers and ability to engage effectively at C level
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.