Medium Business - CSG Field Marketing Manager
Toronto, CanadaJob ID R89623 Date posted Jul. 15, 2019
Medium Business - CSG Field Marketing Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Field Marketing Manageron our Client Solutions team in Toronto, Canada.
As a Client Solutions Group Field Marketing Manager for Medium Business, you will interact directly with sales teams, sales leadership, product managers, and cross functional marketing teams to drive the Client product portfolio. You will be responsible for achieving Notebook, Desktop, Workstation, and Tablet unit plans and financial goals. Delivering product presentations to customers, sales leaders, and sales teams is a common occurrence. You will also be responsible for presenting business performance updates during executive business reviews.
- Serve as the internal and external sales training point of contact for CSG products; provide enhanced training to CSG Core commercial sales teams; including sales teams product knowledge, product demonstration, and market positioning of CSG solutions; train sales teams in, and be able to deliver product roadmaps
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Dell’s client products and solutions to help solve customer challenges; Works with sales and customer teams to move an opportunity through the funnel to successful closure; regularly engaged at customer facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Face-to-face customer engagements in multi-customer marketing events and 1x1 customer meetings with sales teams; Provide strategic support for Events: Dell Events, Industry, Regional, Customer-led, Sales-led; Present at Executive and Solution Briefing Center customer visits on targeted CSG product roadmaps, features and technology.
- Work directly with sales teams on opportunities & large bids to verify correct product positioning
- Provide sales with product-level competitive information in the market; keep sales teams up-to-date with rapid changes in the market, internal and external threats to success
- Be an expert in Dell’s Workforce Transformation, End User Experiences, and Unified Workspace Stories; Deliver advanced CSG product portfolio technical knowledge on features, benefits, configurations, capabilities, use-cases, product roadmaps and competitive products to customers and Dell Sales teams.
- Provides insight and subject matter expertise to customers concerning applicability of complex specific products and service technologies; consults with other product specialists, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent application of solutions.
- Acquire/maintain technical expertise with internal and external training/education on industry trends and emerging client computing technology
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic Focus
- Cross-functional marketing
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Executive presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to “think on your feet”
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.