Inside Sales Account Manager 1
Toronto, OntarioJob ID R029878 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Account managers focus on developing and/or expanding existing accounts to drive business. You will work with Dell customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to provide solutions to business challenges. The role includes regular coaching and mentoring sessions from senior representatives and company leadership to ensure continuous development. Internal training includes technical, industry, and market understanding to identify needs and trends to position Dell as a competitive solution. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
• Focus on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
• Drive business acquisition with established and new customers.
• Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
• Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
• Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders both short term and long-term priorities.
• Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
• 0-1+ years of sales or customer service experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong organizational skills and time management
• Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong interest in technology, including computer hardware, software, & peripherals
• Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell: https://corporate.delltechnologies.com/en-us/social-impact/cultivating-inclusion.htm