Inside Sales Account Management I
Toronto, OntarioJob ID R041656 Date posted Oct. 28, 2019
Inside Sales Account Manager 1
Location: North York, Ontario
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager on our Small Business Group team in Toronto Canada.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Responsible for a high number of small accounts
- Occasional involvement in outside sales with advanced Inside Sales support
- Entry level sales Account Management, learning segment and product/service offerings Lower complexity sales, including PCs and packaged software
- This role receives regular coaching/mentoring from more senior representatives and leader Frequent contact with leader Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position company as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process
- Basic knowledge of the full range of company and 3rd party technology, products, and services and can identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- General industry and competitor knowledge
- Basic customer relationship skills
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- 1-2 years of experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.