Enterprise Solutions Specialist
Toronto, CanadaJob ID R034055 Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
Enterprise Solutions Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Product Specialist in Toronto.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers for Dell Enterprise Solutions
- May focus on Channel Partners, new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s products, technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
- Effectively balances short term and long term priorities
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Dell technology, Datacenter design and Services, and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in Enterprise discussions that result in mutual value
- Manages Channels – Ability to develop, motivate, support and orchestrate internal or external third parties to optimize sales coverage and revenue production
- Maps Politics – Ability to uncover and validate the political power structure, identify influential people & personal/organizational politics
- Uses Customer Research - Ability to uncover, identify and leverage published and internal customer information
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.