Specialist, Sales Operations
Tokyo, JapanJob ID R17119 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Operations Specialist on our Global Renewals Quoting team in Tokyo
The Renewals Quoting team validates and creates on-time and accurate maintenance contract quotes to assist the Renewal Sales organisation to sell maintenance renewal contracts. The team quote a large portfolio of Dell EMC hardware and software products ranging from data storage, data protection to converged infrastructure. The quoting team are part of the Sales Operations job family within Dell EMC, as part of the team the Sales Operations Specialist will play an integral role in supporting the sales team to generate revenue.
- Produce accurate maintenance quotes for Dell EMC customers.
- Liaise with the Dell EMC Renewal Sales organisation to ensure seamless quote workflow.
- Serves as the facilitator to the internal sales booking team to ensure that booked PO’s are compliant.
- Provides a detailed view of customers’ product portfolio by ensuring configurations are accurate through different internal systems.
- Manages contract activity for Renewal Sales including upgrades, de-installation and modify and maintain the integrity of the database.
- Manage personal development and continuous learning to keep knowledge current and relevant to the demands of the business.
- Meet quarterly metrics.
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience.
- Strong communication & analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Competency with IT systems and databases.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly evolving.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise deliverables/projects.
- Work well within a diverse team with minimal supervision and be able to change directives with minimum disruption.
- Industry related experience.
- IT background.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.