Senior Systems Engineer - Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Specialist
Tokyo, JapanJob ID R044656 Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
RSA Archer Pre-Sales Consultant
RSA is currently looking for a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Specialist to join their growing RSA Archer Pre-Sales team in Japan. The ideal candidate will work on exciting opportunities positioning the industry’s leading GRC technology – RSA Archer – in a market with strong demand.
If you have experience as a GRC Practitioner/Consultant and are either currently working or interested in working in Pre-Sales, then please contact us for further information.
The ideal candidate will bring a mix of Governance, Risk and Compliance experiences to the role and will be looking to either develop or enhance their Pre-Sales career.
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for understanding the customer’s needs, designing a world class solution using RSA Archer’s GRC solutions to address those needs. As a GRC specialist, the Pre-Sales Consultant will support the broader RSA sales team and will have complete responsibility for securing the technical win.
Using career experiences, the Pre-Sales Consultant can explain and relate the functional and technical needs and capabilities of a best-of-breed GRC program and supporting solution in a way that connects with the customer’s requirements and desired business outcomes.
This role is supported by the efforts of our Marketing, Product Management, Support, Inside Sales and Engineering teams. The Pre-Sales Consultant, along with other Pre-Sales Consultants and the RSA Archer Business and Account Managers, work together to understand business requirements of the client and make recommendations leveraging our capabilities resulting in a Win - Win relationship.
The Pre-Sales Consultant provides technical guidance during product demonstrations, presentations, and pilot implementations. The Pre-Sales Consultant must analyze customer business requirements, deliver proof-of-concept solutions, and demonstrate solutions back to prospective customers.
Supports customers and sales team members in determining best-practice approaches for implementing GRC management processes. Collaborates with the engineering team to develop custom integrated solutions where required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Help create and maintain relationships with our customers and partner community.
- Perform sales and technical pre-sales activities to secure the technical win for new business and to ensure growth of existing accounts.
- Conduct demonstrations, presentations and respond to customer tenders.
- Maintain proficiency of RSA Archer and awareness of major competitor’s product lines.
- Develop creative solutions that solve customer business problems in order to achieve the Technical Win.
- Provide technical enablement to internal staff and partners.
- Communicate customer feedback into future product developments.
Required Qualities and Skills
- Outcome oriented, independent and self-starting.
- Previous Pre-Sales Experience in a technology or consultative capacity.
- Ability to deliver product demonstrations to C-level executives, managers, and technical system administrators.
- Ability to speak in front of small to medium size audiences (1 to 100 people).
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage tasks in support of multiple sales team members and customers (gathering requirements, delivering sales demos, building quality proof-of-concepts, and delivering training).
- Strong knowledge in analyzing, designing, and recommending approaches to address customer requirements.
- Ability to act independently as well as the ability to work across multiple teams within the organization.
- Strong knowledge of GRC topics, processes, themes and technologies
- 5 years or more of related work experience in some of the following domains:
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- IT Security Risk Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Crisis Management, Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery
- Audit Management
- Basic understanding of web technologies such as Microsoft .NET Platform and SQL Server and intermediate proficiency with Windows platforms.
- Japanese and English communication skills – written and verbal
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.