CSG Campaign Marketing Manager
Tokyo, JapanJob ID R27898 Date posted Mar. 22, 2019
CSG Campaign Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategy, planning activities and executing them designed to enhance brand awareness, increase sales growth and expand market share. This position focuses on Dell EMC Client Solutions Group.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and communications plans and activities for Client Solutions Group solutions and products.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Understand the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to work with CSG BU that defines product/ solution strategies and identifies opportunities to expand market share.
- Understand current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions which are owned by CSG BU
- Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with sales, product partners, and third party vendors.
- Mange marcom$ with VF target to deliver marketing KPIs
- More than 5 years of experience in Product Marketing / Marketing planning
- Product/Solutions knowledge in Dell client group
- Strategic focus, ability to influence key audiences such as sales stakeholders
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing stakeholders to drive their activities
- Can collaborate and work in a team
- Can develop strategic business alliances with external customers
- Flexible and pro-active personality
- Native Japanese & Business English