Consultant, Product Management/Knowledge Management
TexasJob ID R70131 Date posted Sep. 24, 2018
Product Management Consultant (HR Knowledge Management)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Manager for Knowledge Management on our HR Business and Architecture Technology team
We’re an organization whose technology transforms the way the world lives and works – and our own internal systems are equally groundbreaking. Our Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team undertakes the planning and ongoing administration of the systems that deliver automated HR solutions to the business to drive efficiencies and cost savings. We’re proud to develop global HR systems, policies and programs that support company objectives, while evaluating hardware and software needs and devising processes and tools that facilitate the administration of data.
HR Knowledge Management (KM) provides governance and management of global policies and procedural information ensuring it has ownership, is refreshed, easily accessible and trusted by our team members. We connect the right content to the right person at the right time and help drive a great online experience for our team members
- HR Knowledge Management (KM) provides governance and management of global HR policy and procedural information ensuring it has ownership, is refreshed, easily accessible and trusted by our team members.We connect the right content to the right person at the right time and help drive a great online experience for our team members. The successful candidate will define and drive the Knowledge Management strategy for our virtual agent capability
- Ensure that we maximize the use of technology and tools to enhance customer experience of receiving HR related information and communications
- Evaluate technology capability for virtual agent implementation and make appropriate recommendations for implementation and assist in the implementation.
- Work across various HR functions & project teams to ensure that solutions and web content are in line with Global HR processes and services
Define business requirements for IT development and support testing and release schedules to Production
Keep up to date with changes in technology from a KM perspective
- Understand our customer behavior interacting with our tools by analyzing all the data elements associated with our tools to improve search and reduce number of clicks to finding information.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university plus minimum 8 years work experience
- Proactive work style and ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of implementing virtual agents
- Ability to clearly articulate the KM service, processes and strategy
- Strong organizational and project management experience
- Excellent English writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work quickly with MS Office applications and other software
- Web-based experience and experience writing customer facing content
- Upholding and promoting content quality standard
- Experience of Service Now would be an advantage
- Experience of knowledge management tools and application
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to work at the cutting edge of HR systems, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.