Channel Sales Manager - Remote or in Austin, TX - Secureworks Sales
TexasJob ID R91769 Date posted Feb. 06, 2019
This role is a high-visibility, high-impact position supporting one of our fastest growing business units. In this position, you will own Secureworks’ channel management responsibilities for growing and expanding our security offerings sold thru other Dell Technologies companies. This requires an understanding of the needs of our clients, our business, Dell Technologies, and our joint partners.
In this role, you will work collaboratively to drive sales and meet profit goals for our security services offerings that are sold by Dell Technologies. Your focus will be enabling Dell Technologies’ Sales and Marketing Team, developing short and long-term channel strategies as well as channel sales and marketing programs that not only accelerate but also sustain growth.
We are looking for a strong sales and marketing individual who is passionate about customers, technology, and enjoys engaging with large channel partners in order to succeed in growing the business.
- Grow and develop relationship with Dell Technologies to drive revenue growth
- Serve as primary sales and marketing manager between Secureworks, Dell Technologies and their strategic partners
- Generate growth each quarter of security services sold thru Dell Technologies.
- Attend pipeline review meetings and be accountable for taking appropriate actions to ensure attainment of quarterly sales targets
- Provide monthly newsletters and regular communication to Dell Technologies’ core sellers and specialist teams
- Ensure Dell Technologies sales organizations are properly trained on Secureworks services
- Liaise between Dell Technologies and Secureworks for account mapping
- Provide regular partner updates to Secureworks internal teams
- Coordinate and deliver training for Dell Technologies sales teams
- Determine marketing content needs
- Define & execute a plan to create and update external or internal marketing content
- Assist with deal registration and portal access
- Hold regular sync meetings with Dell Technologies and Secureworks’ strategic partners
- Assist with coordination of Dell, Secureworks and strategic partners’ events
- Define and maintain partner guidelines and rules of engagement to minimize potential for channel conflict
- Work with inside and outside field sales teams to drive business by removing barriers, enabling sales with marketing collateral, and assisting with closing the sale
- Implement sales and marketing programs to accelerate growth
- Coordinate with Dell Technologies to identify opportunities for revenue growth
Requirements Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 8+ years of sales experience, 5+ years in technology
- 3 or more years of channel management and/or marketing
- 3 or more years in the Security Industry or equivalent experience
- Strong experience managing channel partner relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time-management skills
- A hunger for results and willingness to measure your own performance and the performance of partners
- Strong leadership skills
- Management skills necessary to manage self and others to completion of growth initiatives and channel programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing customers
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Established experience building partner models and supporting strategic relationships
- Experience coordinating complex channel relationships and strategies
- Knowledge of or experience with endpoint security or IT tools
- Experience growing partnerships from incubation/inception to robust growth engines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Secureworks supports a robust remote workforce. We will consider any qualified candidate in North America.
Secureworks is a market leader in information security services with more than 4,400 customers worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries rely on Secureworks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong customer service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes Secureworks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned as a leader of the MSSP industry by several global industry analyst firms, Secureworks also has received SC Magazine’s “Best Managed Security Service” award and Frost & Sullivan’s North America Security Incident Mitigation and Response Customer Value Leadership Award, among others.
Why work with us?
Life at Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.