Senior Principal Product Development Manager
Taipei, TaiwanJob ID R044668 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
Responsible for the design and development activities associated with a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Serves as the central resource for all aspects of the engineering solution, which can include: boards, mechanical, peripheral, power, Operating System(OS), OM, Firmware(FW), Basic Input/Output System(BIOS), solution SW, test, diags, Info Dev, Original Design Manufacturing(ODMs), and vendors. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Excellent knowledge and application of engineering concept
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of business environments
- Solid understanding of the competition
- Ability of lead, motive and direct a workgroup
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Cross-functions skill and communication skills
- Mentoring/coaching skill and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Presentation skills
- Financial and analytics experience
Education and Experience
Typically requires 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or 8+ years with a Master's degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience.