Senior Principal Product Development Manager
Taipei, TaiwanJob ID R041350 Date posted Oct. 22, 2019
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members. Leverages technical skills in driving the team toward the appropriate design of the customer technology solution.
- Organizes intra- and inter-organizational activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Responsible for the Engineering interface to the Core Team, interacting with Marketing, Finance, Services, Quality, Factory Operations, Procurement, and Program Management to produce the product/program/project.
- Leads the communication with all appropriate extended teams and ensures they are informed and in agreement with all activities needed for the product/program/project/solution to succeed.
- Participates in discussions around offer evolution and development. Responsible for the leadership and management of project execution.
- Leads process improvement initiatives in addition to managing day to day project execution.
- Stays informed and knowledgeable of current and future technology/engineering trends within area of responsibility. Analyzes and addresses gaps in go-to-market technical collateral.
- 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience