Senior Advisor, Project/Program Management
Taipei, TaiwanJob ID R036943 Date posted Oct. 16, 2019
Sr. Advisor /Service Program Management
This is a full-time Service Program Management role with global responsibility. Role is for an SPM to support the Client Solutions Portfolio, with regular interaction with Asia and US based engineering teams, ODMs, Service teams, etc. SPM is responsible for programs from planning, development, launch, and sustain through end of life projects and is accountable for implementation within Global Services.
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for programs.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to define and drive implementation of an approved Service Functional Plan.
- Manage competing priorities and mitigate risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalation management.
- Identify and drive initiatives that support strategic new business, new product, and warranty effectiveness initiatives.
- Employ BPI / lean methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in program management, service delivery, operations, and order management.
- Demonstrated capability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to build effective cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and present information to individuals and groups.
- Position will require some evening and/or early morning international conference calls. Little to no travel anticipated.
- Education Requirement: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Experience Requirement: 8 years of experience
- ALTERNATE Occupation(s) Acceptable to Meet Experience Requirement: 8 years of experience in the job offered or 4 years of experience as a Project Manager, System Analyst, Module Leader, Client Coordinator, Team member, Programmer, IT Analyst, or Assistant Systems Engineer.
- ALTERNATE Minimum Requirements: Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree plus 8 years of experience.
- Special Skills: Requires demonstrated experience in program management, stakeholder mapping, hardware and software development methodologies, designing communication cadence/plans, manage project matrices, implementing and managing project risk mitigation methodologies, and certification in Project Program Management (PMP) or equivalent.