Sydney,New South Wales, VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.Job ID R1915632 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Exciting opportunity with CloudHealth by VMWare to join the ANZ commercial sales team. We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive with prior experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Solutions selling. This role will be based in our Sydney office.
You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out and love crushing all your goals.
· Manage a designated territory with the goal of acquiring and scaling customers in this segment within Commercial ANZ.
· Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS, Microsoft, Google and our CloudHealth MSP partners.
· Participate in Cloud Service Provider and CloudHealth partner events and seminars.
· Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and add-ons.
· Leverage product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
· Partner with local CloudHealth team, and Vmware teams of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new customers.
· Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth with new international prospects & existing partners within India.
· Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
· Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
· Manage and build a growing pipeline.
· IT, SaaS, or AWS / Azure / GCP cloud sales background.
· 3-5+ years in a sales / business development closing role.
· Demonstrated ability to prospect and network into accounts within your assigned territory
· Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
· Adept in Salesforce and other sales tools like LinkedIn.
Travel: 10-20% travel