Technical Sales Representative
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R024516 Date posted Jul. 17, 2019
Technical Inside Sales Representative
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell EMC is the place to be. Within Global Compute and Networking team, we are looking for a TechnicalInside Product Specialist to work as part of a team based in Solna.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Working as part of the Global Compute and Networking (GCN) team, you will have a main responsibility for selling technical solutions, products, and /or services to a wide range of Global Large Enterprise customers
- Translate customers business requirments into technical infrastructure solutions, licenses and services as an internal resource as part of a virtual team
- Break down infrastructure solutions into products and components, verify technical interoperatablity, support and build technical quotes
- Responsible for making outbound calls as part of managing the sales cycle with end customers, VARS, and distributors
- Act as an internal champion for Global Compute and Networking portfolio
- Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position GCN portfolio and Dell EMC IT Transformation strategy against a competitive solution.
- Experience gained within a technical sales role
- Good knowledge of infrastructure solutions and infrastructure products
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Dynamic personality with an intreset in technology, infrastructure solutions and infrastructure products
- Solid customer relationship skills with ability to build and manage relationships with the channel and Dell Direct
- Technical background
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.