Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R22912 Date posted Jun. 20, 2019
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Dell, we are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team in Sweden.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This person will be responsible for driving the technical sales strategy for DELL EMC products and services in assigned customer accounts. As a member of a field account team, the candidate must demonstrate leadership abilities across a diverse set of matrix sales teams to accelerate the adoption of ISG DELL EMC products and services.
- Works with Sales Team to develop & implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product & service & sales plans
- Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address & dispel customer objections to DELL solutions, & train the account team
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends & provides guidance on their application to external customers & feedback of business requirements back into DELL's engineering & marketing organizations
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners & customers in support of sales team objectives & engages & leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets & personnel as appropriate.
- Configures & documents DELL software, hardware & service solutions to meet customer & sales objectives.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly & accurately
- Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior level.
- 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization
- Moderate knowledge around Networking, Virtualization. Convergence, etc.
- Detailed data center product knowledge (Storage, Servers, Networking).
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Business English language proficiency
- Hands-on experience in datacenter environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.