Solutions Architect for Dell EMC Data Protection Solutions (f/m/d)
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R83674 Date posted Dec. 18, 2018
Solutions Architect DPS (f/m/d)
Sweden or Norway
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Solution Architect on our Deploy team in Stockholm or in Oslo (other locations can also be considered).
When our customers are looking for IT consulting expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are experts in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After thorough consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
- Acts as an expert in the qualification and validation of technical architectures and the definition of associated implementation strategies. Writes functional & technical specifications, architecture documents
- Foresees and alerts Project Managers, Sales Teams and Management of potential implications when implementing DellEMC solutions based on the customer's technical environment. Works in conjunction with the Project Managers to define project implementation phases and deliverables schedule.
- Supports and coordinates the Implementation Delivery Specialists in the deployment of the solution. Drafts, maintains and submits activity reports in accordance with internal procedures;
- Implements and improves the architecture's best practices defined by the company. Occasionally intervenes in support of service sales: Works on the design and technical review of service offerings;
- Represents Dell EMC in a professional manner to customers, Dell EMC Partners and other Dell EMC personnel at all times. Trains customer personnel when authorized by Deploy Management. Provides support and instruction to less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring. Acts as a mentor where possible and assists or presents training development environments to peers, customers and other organizations
- Minimum of 3 years in a design and/or implementation role, including strong technical ability in Dell EMC Data Protection Solutions; Avamar, DataDomain, Networker, etc. Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification an asset
- Proficiency in software and/or operating systems environments.
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and presentation skills
- Must hold a current and clean drivers license
- Business fluent English, Swedish is an asset
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.