New Business Operations Administrator
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R20389 Date posted Jun. 24, 2019
New Business Operations Administrator – Nordic Region
People make Dell – we ensure we do the right thing for our customers and ourselves. Within Dell Financial Services, we are now looking for a New Business Operations Administrator for the Nordic Region to join our team in Stockholm.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The DFS New Business Operations Team provides first class sales support to Dell EMC Sales, DFS Sales and external dealers across 19 countries in EMEA. The New Business Operations Team drives the sales pipeline from inception (customer proposal) through to contract booking whilst ensuring that all financial contracts are fully compliant. The tasks will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that lease quotes are issued correctly and followed up to drive sales conversion.
- Enter new proposals with sufficient data into eBoss (internal system) to enable credit decision. Communicate credit decisions to customer/dealers.
- Issue Welcome Letters to customers. Generate contract documentation. Follow up on documents that have been sent to the customer.
- Meet target SLAs for funding, ensuring Same Day Funding where possible. Scan all deals within expected SLAs & update systems/reports accordingly.
- Review on -going sales pipeline regularly with Sales & follow-up on all deals. Confirm that all deals are fully compliant prior to booking & funding.
- Work closely with the Sales Organization to ensure that monthly volume targets are met and play a proactive, leading role in driving pipeline management and conversion. Efficiently handle queries from Sales and/or customers and follow through to resolution. Liaise closely with Internal Compliance team to ensure adherence to all internal & external audit requirements.
- Minimize New Business ops errors and ensure all audits passed. Perform 2nd level compliance checking by auditing sample of contracts booked on a monthly basis as required. Support Managers in the development & implementation of business process improvements & efficiency/productivity gains.
- 3 years’ experience in a finance related function
- Excellent administration and organizational skills. Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC, numerical and mathematical skills
- Excellent English & Swedish language skills (both written and verbal). Preferably Excellent Finnish language Skills, but not essential
- Good sales focus
• 3rd level education
• 2+ years’ prior leasing experience
• Experience of eBoss & Infolease
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.