Inside Sales SE Enterprise
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R83185 Date posted Jan. 24, 2019
Inside Sales Systems Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within the EMEA Inside Sales SE Pre-Sales team at Dell EMC, we are looking for an Inside Sales Systems Engineer to join our team in Sweden.
The Inside Sales Systems Engineer is part of the EMEA Inside Sales SE Pre-Sales team at Dell EMC. The core accountability of the role is to provide pre-sales technical support to one of the Inside Sales Enterprise teams based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Munich or Sweden. We are currently recruiting for a Swedish speaking Inside Sales System Engineer to be based in Stockholm.
The Inside Sales System Engineer works closely with the Inside Sales Reps and helps develop the most appropriate technical solutions to meet the customer’s IT needs which typically includes Data Storage, Back Up and Recovery and Cloud Computing technologies. As member of the EMEA Pre-Sales Organization, the role vastly contributes to the completion of the Pre-Sales mission: Get the Technical Win.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly engage over the phone or through customer meetings opportunities to position the technical value of the Dell EMC solution leveraging all the tools and capabilities available
- Advise Inside Sales Reps (ISR’s) in all technical pre-sales support functions, providing technical advice to ISR’s on the best solutions
- Provide demos of Dell EMC products through WebEx and/or similar on-line tools
- Mentor and assist other System Engineering members in ongoing opportunities
- Assist on the technical enablement of new sales and presales members
- Prepare detailed topologies and architectures of customer site, before and after proposed new solutions
- Provide competitive support and effectively deal with objection handling situations
Personal Training and Development
- Work continuously to develop System Engineering skillsets on Dell EMC solutions
- Achieve Dell EMC Proven Professional qualifications and maintain them (Associate, Specialist and ideally Expert)
- Complete Quarterly Sales Accreditation training
- Attend new product training and deliver training back to group
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent)
- 1-10 years of work experience in a technical IT role, e.g. as implementation eng., tech support eng.
- 1+ year experience in a customer facing role
- Storage know-how (SAN and/or NAS)
- Backup and Recovery knowledge/experience
- Strong communication, training and presentation skills
- Fluency in both English and Swedish
Preferred Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of Dell EMC products such as Unity, Compellent, VMAX, Isilon, Recoverpoint, Avamar and Data Domain
- Norwegian and Danish fluency is a strong plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dellhere.