Enterprise - Inside Sales Account Manager (Stockholm)
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R87305 Date posted Feb. 01, 2019
Inside Sales Account Manager - Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish speakers
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager - on our Enterprise Sales team in Stockholm.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer support to existing or newcustomers as well as generate incremental opportunity and revenue in under penetratedaccounts
- Manage & secure Dell asset base revenue in collaboration with AccountExecutive
- Enable Account Executive additional selling time for TransformationalDeals
- Qualify incoming channel deal registrations, while building on partnerrelationships and identify key target markets and plans sales campaigns to drive demand inregion
- Accurately update and utilize Salesforce.com to track all sales activities andopportunities
- Consistently hit quarterly and annual activity metrics for customer calls, identified opportunities and revenue generated on solutionssold as well as maintain working knowledge of products and services, industry trends and competition in order to position Dell EMC products effectively withcustomers
- Effectively leverage resources and the team available to drive transactionalvolume.
Understanding of the Dell Technology portfolio and the value add tocustomers
1 to 2 years’ experience within the technologysector
Clear understanding of Dell EMC’s competition and value proposition againstthem
Clear communication skills & ability to challenge and influenceothers
Ability to work in a teamenvironment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm