Enterprise Account Executive Sweden
Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R81924 Date posted Jan. 04, 2019
Sales Account Executive – Enterprise
We have recruited top Account Executives to our team and we are continuing our expansion! We are now looking for additional sales professionals to our award-winning Enterprise team!
Think you’re up to the challenge of working with large and complex deals together with a winning team within the World’s largest Storage provider? We’re experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It’s no surprise considering that we’re the company driving the future of Storage and Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join our collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure in an Award-winning region.
This opportunity is ideal for a proven sales professional with a driven mentality and direct contacts and experience in the enterprise account space.
This individual will target opportunities in the assigned region within large enterprise accounts. Provide hands-on leadership and value to end-users in the areas of strategy, solution offerings, post-sales delivery capabilities and overall execution of the overall business plan.
This role is focused on driving large virtual teams locally as well as globally in order to create opportunities to penetrate large accounts focused on promoting Storage and EMC Converged Platform solutions. Additional responsibilities include: Thoroughly understand and articulate the Division strategy, technical direction, capabilities and product solutions resulting in the ability to collaborate on all sales campaigns, respond quickly and effectively to RFP’s and to deliver technical and business presentations to all levels of decision makers
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with Dell EMC standards
- Ensure value proposition meets the customer’s requirements and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and industry analysis, complex problem resolution and communication between clients, sales, management, and Federation sales teams. Design, develop, and deliver reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources needed to successfully lead sales campaigns.
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on Storage selling. Highly organized and seasoned sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixes environment.
Experience and desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating sales contracts.
- 7+ years of prominent, enterprise account management experience. Must have at least 3+ years leading cross-functional resource teams resulting in quota attainment of $7+M
- Technical sales experience in the storage market is extremely desirable.
- Excellent pipelining/forecasting/resource management/relationship management skills are essential to success.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Fluency in English and Swedish
If you believe you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of Enterprise Storage solutions, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader, Dell EMC. We will give you the chance to learn and accomplish more at a pace faster than you ever thought possible. We are on an incredible journey to accelerate IT to cloud speed. What are you waiting for? Join us today.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.