Stockholm, SwedenJob ID R031094 Date posted Aug. 21, 2019
EBusiness Advisor: Medium Business
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Commerce Services at Dell, we are looking for a EBusiness Advisor towards Medium Business to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Online Business Manager is responsible for driving customer online adoption, maintaining and improving superior online customer experience and supporting Dell sales organization to find best online solutions. This position requires driving specific online initiatives through some
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The role also entails working jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's online team to maintain high customer online experience.Above all, the Online Business Manager must proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results. The Online Business Manager will promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth and premium to offline business.
- Responsible for driving customer online adoption for all Dell products
- Identify local opportunities for growth through proactive engagement (MB Focus segment)
- Support Dell sales organization to find best e_Commercer solution (premier, Global Portal)
- Monitor Top Online customers in local market via ongoing analysis and driving specific online initiatives.
- Deliver segment specific business KPIs as identified in collaboration with the business
- Collaborate with the different support organizations, including: Sales, CoCs, Marketing Customer visits (onsite)
- Finding new potential actions onsite to drive online usage (trainings, events, messaging)
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to persuade key stake holders
- Sales/Marketing background with a good understanding of the Dell business
- Project / Program management skills
- Creative thinking
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm