SI/SO Partner Business Manager
Staines-upon-Thames, United KingdomJob ID R1910670 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
This role will be the sales interface between VMware and our Global SI/SO (System Integrator/System Outsource) Partners ina stated country. The SI/SO PBM will be responsible for managing SI/SO field engagement aligned to a specific VMware sales segment (Enterprise, Public Sector or GAM).
Drive field engagement between Global SI/SO Partners and VMware field to support & facilitate SI/SO interlock on large deals & pipeline development activity.
- Joint account planning workshops & engaging with SISO sales & solutions leads.
- SIR & Deal Registration where applicable.
- Coach & support Acct Mgr on SISO partner strategy and minimizing channel conflict.
- Attending LDR's & TMS Reviews etc.
SISO PBM specialist & SME within the Segment
- Managing the Segment SISO forecast & pipeline.
- Internal win wires & best practices.
- Promote the benefits of the VMware Global SI/SO Program to both VMware Partners and field stakeholders.
- Build intelligence & insight on SI/SO footprint across VMware portfolio areas in focus Segment.
Act as VMware point of contact for Focus Partner.
- Facilitate local leadership peer to peer engagement & provide enablement & escalation support.
- Documented Partner engagement plans by opportunity using the Strategic Initiative Registration & Joint Account Planning Process.
- SI/SO Partner large deal engagement aligned to focus sales segments (Sell to, Sell With, Influence).
- Joint win marketing references.
- VMware field sales organization.
- Global SI/SO Program EMEA PBM’s.
- SI/SO Partner client teams.
- 6+ year’s enterprise sales experience in the software or XaaS space.
- 3+ year’s SISO alliance management experience (sell to, sell with).
- Familiar with software field sales and SI/SO business partnering models.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities including experience with large deals and channel eco-system engagements.
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter.
- Technical undergraduate degree a plus. MBA a plus