Software QA Engineer, Midrange (f/m)
St Petersburg, RussiaJob ID R96184 Date posted Feb. 20, 2019
Software Senior QA Engineer, Midrange
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aSoftware Senior QA Engineer on our Midrange team in Saint Peterburg.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Development of test methodologies and plans for in-market product features, major and minor releases, service packs and patches.
- Automation planning and development of new and existing product functionalities and application.
- Everyday work on maintaining regression test suites, new and existing tests execution (manual and automated), tracking test cycles execution results, recommending corrective actions, and working with the development engineers on resolution of problems.
- Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes.
- BS or MS in technical field desired (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- 3+ years in IT: QA, SW development or Technical support role
Experience with Python or Java (other languages possible)
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience in test cases design, execution and analysis
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to reproduce and document the issue
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.