Senior Account Manager
St Leonards, AustraliaJob ID R044284 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Unstructured Data Solutions Sales Specialist
Reporting to the General Manager – Sales – Unstructured Data Solutions, the Sales Specialist works with named or large key accounts in the Enterprise, Mid Enterprise, FSI & Govt verticals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide Unstructured Data based solutions to the account teams and customers
- Develop new business
- Sell into existing Dell EMC customers via channel and in some cases direct
- Ensure satisfaction & maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Work with technical teams and core internal sales representatives to propose specific solutions for a given account.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results for the client.
- Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources, driving deals, assisting or enabling core & partners to sell
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management (internal and external)
- Deep subject matter domain expertise in Data Management & Storage
- Exhibits the following behaviors
- Passionate about technology
- Team work and collaboration
- Results driven
- Consultative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
Education Required: Bachelors (Non -Technical)
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.