Enterprise Account Manager
Solna, SwedenJob ID R1813093 Date posted Jan. 04, 2019
As an Enterprise Account Manager you work with a set of existing customer accounts. You will be a part of a diverse, motivated and high performing sales team. The mission of the Enterprise Team is to solidify existing accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business.
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within a list of approximately 10 enterprise accounts;
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team;
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners;
- Collaborate with Business Units, Systems Engineering, Services and channel partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio;
- Learn and understand the assigned accounts extended business model and create offerings and solutions to meet corporate goals;
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within all accounts;
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements;
- Drive software defined data center and end user computing adoption and identify new opportunities within accounts;
- Accurately forecast all new sales motions
- Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions;
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related software in a sales role;
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model;
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include field
SE’s, specialist sales, Services, etc.
- Experience selling data center solutions
- Experience selling complex solutions, including integration and consultancy;
- Proven track record of achieving quota in a highly competitive, fast paced environment;
- Experience orchestrating complex and large solution sales from business champion to the C- level.
- Self-starter with a high energy level;
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals;
- Proven track record of quota achievement;
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language.