Datacenter Sales Executive
Solna, SwedenJob ID R85889 Date posted Jan. 17, 2019
Data Center Sales Executive
Covering Private Accounts Nationally, a combination of existing accounts & acquisition accounts .
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theCommercial Sales Business at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Data Center Sales Executive to join our team preferably in Stockholm
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Serves as a single point of contact to customer and leads overall Data Center strategy and management. Builds relationships with executive level decision makers, influencers and internal stakeholders. Leads sales negotiations.
- Owns overall account strategy and account management
- Drives Data Center solution sales and is partnered with a Client & Compute AE who drives solutions centered around Client & Server technology
- Engages at CXO level & demonstrates measurable ROI
- Communicates Dell EMC’s unique value to customers
- Manages virtual team of specialists & resources and maintains accurate sales forecast and pipeline in SFDC
- Solutions & Product
- Budget for Storage & CI/HCI / Dataprotection portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience is desired
- Extensive experience of selling IT Solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills. Furthermore, highly developed planning and organization skills
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell EMC
- Fluency in Swedish and business level English is mandatory
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell-https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm