Datacenter Field Sales Engineer
Solna, SwedenJob ID R031109 Date posted Aug. 20, 2019
Datacenter Field Sales Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Datacenter Field Sales Engineer on our System Engineering team in Stockholm.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimized architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the Medium business Dell Technologies accounts and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Be engaged and collaborate with the Account teams and all relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Solid experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFIs and RFPs
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English
- Industry certifications such as Cisco, MCSE, PMI, VMware, EMC
- A good knowledge or experience in the Networking sector is a valuable asset.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm