Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R58107 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
- As part of a dynamic consulting team, this role supports the sales team by providing technical business-consulting advice at senior levels to both internal and external customers.
- This role is responsible for providing pre-sales technical consulting on DellEMC technologies and Service capabilities, primarily DellEMC PowerEdge Server, DellEMC Storage, DellEMC Networking, DellEMC Nutanix XC Series, OpenManage Server Management Tools, Virtualisation Solutions.
- The Pre Sales Systems Consultant is also responsible for taking the customer's technical, financial and business requirements into consideration in order to recommend an optimal configuration utilizing the scope of Dell's capabilities for providing enterprise solutions.
- This position requires self-motivation, excellent communication, multi-tasking skills, and must be able to work as a team player with sales focus.
- You must possess the ability to function autonomously delivering a high standard of work to meet the required internal / external deadlines.
- You will be goal on Enterprise quota, which in return drive Enterprise sales to its closure. Highly motivated as an individual Enterprise sales maker
- Degree in IT or Computer Science
- 10+ years networking experience preferred (Windows, Linux)
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and according to deadlines
- Ability to travel regionally for training (10% within a quarter)
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong analysis skills and ability to find solutions using lateral thinking
- Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good knowledge in sizing Virtualisation technology e.g (Vmware, HyperV, VDI etc)
- Able to size backup solutions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Worked in a sales / pre-sales or consulting environment and been responsible for managing a Sales quota
- Clear understanding of other vendor's technology strengths and weaknesses
- Have the ability to analyze the customer's server/storage management facilities and be able to propose a compelling argument for Server/storage consolidation thru an ROI model
- Essential Technical:
- One or more Industry accreditations, VCP, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, CCNP, Compaq ASE, IBM PSE, HP equiv, etc
- Strong technical skills in advanced system hardware SCSI Clustering, Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage and Backup technologies