Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R041571 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Analyst, Sales Planning and Strategy
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Analyst on our SnP (Software and Peripherals) Strategy team in Singapore.
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell’s ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning & Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver the innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing salesforce training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats to Dell, expansion opportunities and internal performance.
- Apply a wide range of strategic frameworks and complex statistical data analysis techniques
- Perform data analysis for structured/unstructured resources from both internal sources (e.g., sales, billing, cost data) and external sources (e.g., third party research, customer interviews, customer surveys).
- Perform financial analysis to guide the business decision.
- Typically requires less than 2 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience
- Basic consultative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic technical aptitude
- Basic presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of the business
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to shape future approaches to selling world-class innovation on the global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.