Solutions Principal - Application Transformation
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R045285 Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
The Solutions Principal will work closely with business stakeholders and technical consultants to understand customer requirements, design and develop cloud native and container architectures & solutions and communicate with cross functional teams to drive Application Transformation and Modernization initiatives. As part of Consulting Services Go-to-Market team, the Solutions Principal is involved in Go-To-Market initiatives and supporting services sales activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
• Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
• Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions. Conducts customer needs analysis.
• Provides project scoping.
• Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities. Assists sellers in creating demand for product.
• Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
• Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
• Coordinate with Sales and Delivery teams in complex transformational programs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experiences.
• 8+ years of experience in Software Development, DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code, Cloud Native and Container platforms, Application Transformation, Modernization and Migrations
• Experience in design, development and implementation of Big Data Analytics and AI/ML solutions to customers is preferred.
• Experience with the Financial Services Domain is preferred
• Ability to manage business stakeholders effectively with skills in Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering
• Distinctive problem-solving skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders in cross-functional teams, presenting data products and analysis results to business stakeholders.