Senior System Engineer - Storage
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R28127 Date posted Jul. 10, 2019
Senior System Architect
- Provides technical and business level discussions with client architects as a trusted advisor
- Leads architect-level client-facing and internal technical review meetings
- Has advanced level of both business acumen and technology knowledge
- Develops and maintains relationships at Director / VP level
- Ability to successfully demonstrate advanced technology, consulting and architecture competence
- Participates in the development of the client strategic technology direction and innovation strategy
- Practical understanding of the solution portfolio in technical engagements across all the Dell Technologies (DT) Strategically Alligned Businesses (SABs)
- Understanding of emerging technology-based solutions and their value when mapped to a client’s business needs
- Participates in the collaborative development and sharing of information with client, peers, and DT SABs
- Complies with the operational cadence and expectations of the DT Select Enterprise Architect career level
- Capable of developing senior client trusted advisor relationships
- Communication skills requiring active listening, negotiation, conflict resolution, and self-awareness capabilities
- Working knowledge and understanding in the full technology stack with expertise in at least 3 of the following: IT Infrastructure, Virtualization, M&O, Security, App/Dev, Cloud Models, Technological Change
- Knowledge of industry vertical business drivers, solutions, and architectural methods
- Experience in strategic partnership sales methodology
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- 12+ years relevant industry experience with 8+ years of IT domain experience as an architect, systems engineer, or consultant
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.