Senior Sales Engineer
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R039291 Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
RSA is currently looking for a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Specialist to join the growing GRC business in the region. The ideal candidate will work on exciting opportunities positioning the industry’s leading GRC technology – RSA Archer – in a market with strong demand.
The ideal candidate will bring a mix of Governance, Risk and Compliance experiences to the role and will be looking to either develop or enhance their Presales and GRC career.
If you have experience as a GRC Practitioner or Consultant and are either currently working or interested in working in Presales and with RSA Archer, then please contact us for further information.
The role is responsible for understanding the customer’s needs and designing a world class solution using RSA Archer’s GRC solutions to address those needs. As a GRC specialist, you will support the broader RSA sales team and will have complete responsibility for securing the technical win.
Using career experiences, the Presales Consultant can explain and relate the functional and technical needs of a best-of-breed GRC program and supporting solution in a way that connects with the customer’s requirements and desired business outcomes.
The Presales Consultant must analyze customer business requirements, provides product presentations, demonstrations and proof of concept implementations back to prospective customers.
Supports customers and sales team members in determining best-practice approaches for implementing GRC processes. Collaborates with the engineering team to develop custom integrated solutions where required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform sales and technical Presales activities (Demonstrations, presentations, proof of concepts and tender responses) to secure the technical/functional win for new business and to ensure growth of existing accounts.
- Maintain full knowledge and hands-on proficiency with Archer Platform/Solutions and industry trends.
- Participate in targeted domain focus groups to grow specific expertise, team collateral and product feedback.
- Assess potential application of company products or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Maintain existing customer and partner relationships, and provide customer feedback into future product developments.
- Provide technical enablement to partners.
- Time and territory management - Overnight travel required and could exceed 30%.
Required Qualities and Skills
Outcome oriented, independent and self-starting.
Previous Presales or Practitioner experience in a technology or consultative capacity.
Ability to deliver product demonstrations to C-level executives, managers, and technical system administrators.
Ability to speak in front of small to medium size audiences (1 to 100 people)
Organized and able to prioritize and manage tasks in support of multiple sales team members and customers (gathering requirements, delivering sales demos, building quality proof of concepts, and delivering training).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong knowledge in analyzing, designing, and recommending approaches to address customer requirements.
Ability to act independently as well as the ability to work across multiple teams within the organization.
Strong knowledge of GRC topics, processes, themes and technologies.
3 – 5 years of related work experience in some of the following domains:
- IT Controls and Compliance Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- IT Security Risk Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Crisis Management, Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery
- Audit Management
RSA, A Security Division of Dell Technologies, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world’s leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments.