Senior Recruitment Lead – IT Sales & Leadership roles
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R35153 Date posted Mar. 15, 2019
- Join the market leader in Cloud Computing, Security, Virtualisation, PC and Data Centre solutions
- Join an organisation of over 140,000 people but innovates and feels like a start up
- Join an organization where flexible working and work life balance is a reality
- Join one of the most respected Talent Acquisition teams in the industry
As part of our continued growth and the bringing together of two tech powerhouses, DELL and EMC, we’re currently looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our established and highly successful Talent Acquisition team in Singapore
The role would be an excellent opportunity for a high performing Agency IT Sales recruiter to make their move into the world of internal recruitment, or for an internal IT Sales recruiter looking to expand their career.
Working with a full suite of recruitment tools, branding and engagement on social media, your role will be to gain access to the top IT Sales talent in the Singapore market place through pro-active headhunting and focusing on attracting high performing ‘passive’ sales talent to join the DELL Technologies team.
This will involve:
- Being a strategic advisor to our Senior Sales Leaders to ascertain hiring requirements and share market knowledge
- Pro-active, direct recruitment and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands.
- Owning and managing the recruiting cycle – our team of co-ordinators will assist you with interview scheduling, creation of contracts etc – so you can focus on recruitment
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Championing our brand and promoting Dell Technologies as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- Great ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong IT industry knowledge and preference given to candidates who have recruited Senior IT Sales professionals
- Experience in a recruitment agency or as an in-house role within an IT organisation
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Demonstrated experience in driving Recruitment innovation and projects across the business
- Good knowledge of ATS and CRM systems
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.