Senior Manager Inside Sales - Enterprise
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R31794 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
- Responsible for directing the Inside Sales business strategy: establishing a 3-5 year strategic vision and initiatives for the organization; creates supporting business plans.
- Dell EMC’s Global Inside Sales organization is an innovative and operationally efficient remote sales engine.
- As a global organization, Inside Sales develops the next generation of Dell EMC sales and technical professionals. At the same time, provides scalable selling capabilities & market reach to generate massive pipeline and revenue for Dell EMC
- Ability to maintain a purposeful eye on the future, establish a clear vision for the org and develop the execution strategy to achieve success.
- Ability to lead large, global, diverse, multi-generational organizations with a steady hand during times of uncertainty and change.
- Experience in a direct quota-carrying role.
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading & coaching a high performance inside sales team including talent recruitment, sales development, demand generation, and revenue production.
- Responsible for developing and executing GTM strategies aligned to the Global Inside Sales charter. This is a sales oriented role with a strong focus on customer service with the capability to drive customer sales inquiries with the goal of selling new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers’ products and services.
- Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc. Incumbents will have sufficient knowledge to understand product features and the benefits to customers. The incumbent must be fluent in sales and employee development strategies
- Responsible for driving demand and revenue around Dell EMC's core business into Dell EMC installed accounts and net new accounts both directly and with our channel partners
- Works towards the achievement of revenue goals, demand generation responsibilities, development of sales representatives, and overall value and vision of Dell EMC Inside Sales
- Builds a collaborative Inside Sales selling model with our inside, field, specialty and channel sales organizations where applicable that aligns our resources and enables scale and reach
- Works to build close relationship with both the Core Enterprise, Core Commercial and Specialty sales
- Establishes plans and strategies to defend, expand, and grow the customer base
- Can effectively interface at many levels with Executive Leadership
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Training, mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Operational command of business, sales acumen and messaging
- Possess a strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Typically requires 14+ years of professional experience and 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience).
- Sponsorship from leadership team
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.