Order Management Specialist
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R65190 Date posted May. 09, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Order Management Specialist located in Singapore.
It’s not just our products that break the mold. The way we fulfill orders to our customers does too. Our Order Management team takes charge of the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers. We verify and review the accuracy of online and offline orders and determine the appropriate method of order processing to support the needs of the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary intra-organizational with frequent inter-organizational contacts on routine matters. Resolves order discrepancies and contract billing issues through interface with Customers, Sales, Global Revenue Operations, Install Base, Finance or Senior Management. Uses judgment within defined processes and practices.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Contracts Database. Manages contracts activity for renewal, installation, upgrades and de-installation. Modifies contract information as required.
- Assists in developing training and reviewing/implementing policies and procedures for the functional organization
- Works under limited supervision. Determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Leads in coaching and developing individual employees, gives assistance to other department members (when required) including daily work assignments and provides orientation to new hires.
- Reviews non-standard Maintenance concessions in accordance with established internal PVR Policies, and audit requirements and assists in the negotiation of service contracts ad non-standard terms and conditions in accordance with company policy.
- Develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity. Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains contracts & entitlements for assigned accounts according to established procedures and meets defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Modifies contract information as needed, initiates installation, de-installation activities and upgrades contract data. Processes consolidation of contracts and contract cancellations at the request of customers, Inside Sales Reps, or Sales.
- Provides superior customer service to the Renewals Sales Teams.
- Adheres to procedures and guidelines of entitlements creation and ensures consistency and best practices are followed.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Organizational skills.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Customer Service skill.
- Time management skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
- Communication skills.
Bachelors / Diploma