Senior Advisor, Transformation Project Manager
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R042016 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
This Business Unit contributes to Dell Technologies success in two fundamental ways: (a) it drives business continuity for Dell Technologies customers through a variety of maintenance support offerings and (b) it contributes to Dell Technologies financial success with significant revenues and gross margin. APOS-Renewals is undergoing a significant business transformation to strengthen its foundations, its organization and its systems and processes.
Are you passionate and excited about leading strategic changes that demand excellent thought leadership & problem-solving capability? If yes, then being part of the Transformation Office within Dell EMC APOS-Renewals organization will be a great next step in your career.
Within APOS-Renewals we are driving significant business transformations to modernize our business. This role will focus on the driving the successful design, adoption, awareness of these business practices across the global 1,000+-strong APOS-Renewals organization.
- #1 – Lead global transformation projects
- Scope projects based on existing APOS-Renewals business priorities
- Produce sound conceptual framework to allow effective resolution of business problems
- Conduct compelling data analysis to identify issues and understand business impact
- Drive project delivery leveraging industry Project Manager best practices
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels (SMEs, executives) and across the organization (within APOS-Renewals, across SDS and across the company)
- #2 – Drive transformation project execution in APJ region
- Drive execution with sound planning and engaging methodologies
- Be the voice of the Transformation Office in APJ and China
- Surface solutions and challenges emerging from APJC to global audiences and forums
- Partner very closely with local teams such as sales, sales ops, channel, etc.
- Proven project management experience in rapidly evolving environments
- Experience in presenting findings and recommendations to senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
- MBA from top-school preferred
- Experience in the top-rated global consulting firm a definite plus
- Passion for Enterprise technology industry
- Some knowledge of Services business as well as APOS-Renewals business
- Exposure to a broad set of business problems and realities as a project manager
- Strong analytical mindset
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to be at the heart of strategic transformation in a game-changing business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here