SEA GCR Regional Manager
,Remote - SingaporeJob ID R042185 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Regional Manager on our team in Singapore.
Scale and scope are built in to everything we do at Dell. After all, driving human progress through technology is a massive task with global reach. Regional Sales Managers take care of a large territory. As well as driving the sale of ground-breaking products and services to existing accounts of strategic importance, they manage sales teams at all levels. Ultimately, they make sure a whole region or nation benefits from an approach to sales that is truly world-class.
- Directly manages field based individual contributors and may manage subordinate leaders
- Establish sales through management of national or large geographic sales teams to attain team revenue and margin targets
- Ensures brand values are maintained
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Drives sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance discussions with team members
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts
- Drives business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the environment and works to solve routine business issues
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to take the lead on world-class sales with broad geographical reach, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.