Sales Executive - Direct Sales - Public Sector
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R86195 Date posted Jan. 10, 2019
Account Executive 4, Direct Sales - Public Sector
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within RSA we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Singapore.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Grows the territory/account base (Government and Education sector in Singapore) to attain financial objectives
- Duties include building opportunities and working on focused accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements, with experience in Enterprise Sales
- Will work with other internal sales personnel and specialist teams to propose specific solutions for a given account / territory
- Work effectively with partners in the assign territory to increase sales pipeline and opportunities
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Experience in large complex solution sales, leading and leveraging the pre-sales and specialists team members in end to end opportunity pursuits
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels, especially with C-Level executives and senior managers
- Track record of consistent sales over quota achievement
- Experience in cybersecurity with a vendor, preferrable
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell / RSA
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
- Self motivated and able to operate independently with little guidance
- Proven sales track record of success and overachievement
- Preferably, have had experience in selling cybersecurity software and/or solutions to government
- Ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CXO leadership to position solutions that will positively impact the Customer’s business
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on RSA's customers
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skill
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Closing date: 30 March 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.